Since the last time I wrote ya'll, we have played 3 games. We have won all 3!! Our first win was against the #2 team in our league, Ramat Hasharon. We played at home and right from the tip we came out firing on all cylinders. Our next game we played was on the road against our city "rival" Elizur Rishon. Even though this team is at the bottom of the league, they have talented players and have put up some tough games and fought hard until the end. We played very sluggish in the first half and were down by double digits at half time. We got ourselves together in the locker room and came back with a much better second half. The last game we played was at home this past Thursday against Holon. They have a very talented and experienced team. One of their players, Sheri Sam, is 38 and has played in the WNBA. Could you imagine playing at that age and still being on top of your game!? I think that's amazing! Our crowd was so electric!! One of my teammate's brother was there playing the big drum I told you about before! The little girls that come to our games were blowing horns and cheering the WHOLE game! It was great! Afterwards, we were taking pictures and signing autographs for them. This Monday we play at Ashdod, the game I got hurt in last time we played them. It's a big game for us because we only have 2 games left in regular season and a win over Ashdod by more than 13 would put us ahead of them.
![]() |
| Fried chicken, cabbage and mac & cheese! |
Oh! And no worries! Our yogurt place is back open for business!!! We found out that our guy had sold his yogurt place to this other owner...so they were remodeling and reopening it under a different name! It's still the same great yogurt...even better I think! :-) We've gotten to know the new owner pretty well!
![]() |
| Look how precious!! :-) |
![]() |
| Our little Israeli "thugs" LOL!!! |
Hebrew Lesson: I don't know= Lo Yoda'at (lo-yo-dot)
That's all for today's walk in my Nikes!
Until next time,
Alysha.



No comments:
Post a Comment