Friday, October 1, 2010

Goodbye USA, Hello Israel!!!

Hey hey everyone!!! Well I made it to Philadelphia after what seemed to be a veeeery long day!! The flight was delayed 30 minutes out of Nashville and I got a little worried because my teammate missed her connecting flight last night after being delayed. But I'm here! And she made this flight too!! I'm not going to lie though, I'm glad to be off that plane because the guy sitting next to me had some RAUNCHY breath! I wanted to gag!!

Unfortunately, I didn't make it in one bag! I had three big bags and two were overweight!!! Hahaha! But I still packed for 3 months in 3 bags...so I'm proud!

It was hard saying my goodbyes to my parents and sister...I was trying not to cry, but as soon as I see someone cry it's an automatic response for me to cry too! But it feels good because I know they love me:-)

Our plane just pulled up and it's HUGE!!! Hopefully i can get some rest! If not, I brought 3 classics with me: Little Rascals, Sandlot, and Shawshank Redemption!!

Well, goodbye USA! Hellloooo Israel:-)

Until next time,
Alysha

2 comments:

  1. On your waaaaayyy! I am so happy for you! I will be following your blog for cultural updates. I've always wondered what it would be like to live in another country. I don't mind doing it vicariously through you! You can be my eyes and ears there! Share! And God keep you, Alysha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok great no codes yet that's a good thing I went to the mall and had to get the nails and toes done this weekend so I had to dip a bit in the stash lol!!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete